Monday, July 28, 2014

Small Face in a Humid Place



 
Link to small faces in Korea-it's a thing
 
Link to that rocker's concert I went to a couple of weeks ago-apparently he was quite famous at one point
 
Link to Korean grammar-why you gotta be so complicated?!
 
Link to the West Wing- Josh Lyman for the win~~~
 
Link to Suzy- one of the most popular stars in Korea right now. She's in ever other commercial, and she is known as the "ideal type" of most Korean men because her face is "untouched" by plastic surgery.
 
Link to Maisan- the mountain I'm going to this week


The view from my window a couple weeks ago. It's the rainy season right now, but occasionally there's these glorious clouds I want to capture and remember on the more drizzly days.
 
Teenager things~~~
 
Don't ask me how to make this. I'm sure you could look it up on Pinterest
 
The location of the "concert"
 
Another shot of the "concert" in the countryside
 
There were only about two songs sung at the concert. And they weren't by the guest of honor.... But they were cool none the less.
 
I know I've posted this picture a million times a million different places. But like, Asian babies... I can't....
 
That one time all of my Korean dreams were fulfilled. Thanks guys~
 
Self-explanatory

Meat Buffet

 



No comments: