Sunday, August 3, 2014

Summer Vacation


 
 
 
A jumble of pictures from the hike to Maisan (Horse Ear Mountain). 

Sister Son and I~~ Her English name is Rebecca. I think that's why we get along so well.

Tiger Selca 
Lolz

One of the "horse ears"

This is when Sister Collyer and I taught the Koreans about photobombing


This is the grave of the Grandfather that built all the stone towers


(insert funny caption here)






Post-downpour picture. Can you tell how soaked our clothes are still?







Sister Collyer and I having a tender moment eating lunch together~

Right after the downpour. I have only been that wet in a shower... and swimming pools.




Crouched under the kiosk during the beginning of the storm.




 
 
I wish I had more pictures of the other activities I did this weekend. Unfortunately, I didn't pull my camera out very much at all. Rest assured, it was a fantastic weekend. Exactly what I needed. Until next time folks. 

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hey Rebekah do you know how I down load your pictures of the hike so I can print them off and put them in Sister Collyers scrapbook?