Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Adventures with Av: in which we scout locations, and find our spirit animals at DI

I have a confession to make:
I clocked out early from work yesterday.

please don't tell on me. i am going to make up the hours this weekend. promise.

I couldn't help myself. The mountains were calling to me! And so I answered.

I convinced Av to just go driving to the canyon.

Right before we left, I had a brilliant idea! Probably the most epic idea I've ever had.

Burning man. Provo.

Yes, that's right. Av and I have decided to bring the ideas of community and radical self-expression to Provo. (Censored for the benefit of provo audiences of course)

We found the perfect spot. We've planned activities. And even have firm commitments from some people to help.
This could be big people. If I invite everyone I know, at least a fourth of those people should come... haha.

Later, we went to DI seeking spirit guide shirts. Do you know the shirts I'm talking about? They look a little something like this:Not the one I ended up buying, but still pretty fierce right?

So, the shirts have been purchased, the plans have been made. The only question is, are you ready?

No comments: