Sunday, February 23, 2014

Lost in Translation

At church, every member gets a calling. If you have more
questions about that, click this link here. And special mention to youtube for always having the worst thumbnail options EVER.






Since this vlog was especially boring, here are some pictures to entertain you:
I just don't even know how to rotate this on blogger. So it will remain the wrong way for the rest of this blog's existence. But this is the legendary Korean stationary which I love so much.
 

 
Remember the awesome shoes I bought a couple weeks ago? Not so awesome anymore. Oh Kyoung Mi said that they were probably made in China. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"Put the trash where it belongs! Oh, and don't forget to empty the trash cans too." So I loved this in the store, but I have to admit that I am a little freaked out by the eerie sensation I get when throwing trash into an inanimate objects mouth.

The primary kids made soap for their activity and gave me some. ^^

No comments: