Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Child's Pose

Ali and I have made a goal to do yoga every week, and although it might not look difficult, my yoga warrior dvd is KILLER. They have you do the inverted split (I have yet to perfect that obviously....)

So, I haven't been exactly diligent about keeping up with my yoga since my hip crapped out on me.


BUT GUESS WHAT!?!  (this is monumental news here people)

Ali and I did yoga tonight, and my hip didn't hurt. And it's not hurting right now!!

THAT NEVER HAPPENS!

In these small moments of no pain, I feel my dreams resurrecting themselves! Maybe someday I can go hiking again, running again, and even backpack through Europe again (or actually back pack since I'm not sure that my week long stints during my study abroad counted as "back packing").

Life is just so good these days.


1 comment:

Lindsey and Jared said...

YAY! I am so glad. That is GREAT news!