Monday, October 29, 2012

How to make this girl happy

I love you Thomas Cole.


Kaaterskill Falls 1826

But I especially live for those moments every Monday and Wednesday when I can sit in a dimly lit room with larger than life projections of my favorite types of art beaming from the front of the room. And when my professor calls on me to answer questions....it's the icing on the cake. It's those moments where I get to voice what I've been day dreaming about all day. 

When I approached my professor today to ask about changing my thesis for my term paper, I told him I just had too many ideas. 

"Yeah, that is the problem. I feel the same way... too many ideas. Just save them all for when you're a scholar." 

Maybe it was just and off-handed comment, but, oh how it made my heart sing.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just studied Cole in class today!!! Significant. Also, I'm stoked about your minor and I'm glad art is still making your heart sing. Let's sing together sometime.