1) Didn't shave your legs (in reality, you're too lazy to shave...)? just slip into a longer skirt! No one's gonna go near those legs, and no one is the wiser. *
2) Old people talking to you at church? Can't understand a word they say? Not any different than Korean! Just nod your head and add those useful listening noises you learned on your mission.
3) Only a half hour to shower and get ready? Thank goodness for showering 2nd with only a half hour before personal study. Four words: top knots and headbands; all the benefits of looking polished without actually trying.
4) Don't want to offend anyone by not eating their food? It's ok, as a missionary, you learn to eat as though your life depends on it.
5) Mail man came and there's still nothing for you? It's ok. It never phases a sister missionary when she doesn't get the mail she's been expecting for months...
Well, ok. I'm still working on that last one.
*yes, i did wear a long skirt to church today. you do the math as to why