Thursday, May 26, 2011

Twilight Concert Series

For months (once again, that's an exaggeration on my part), I have been positively DYING to hear what the Twilight Concert Series line up in Salt Lake will be.

They had so many awesome bands play last summer. Unfortunately, I was working EFY. So I only got to go to one show.

But that will NOT happen this summer. If I have to walk the WHOLE way to Salt Lake, I will go to these concerts... Ok, well, most of them. Do you want the line up too?

July 14 – Explosions in the Sky/No Age

July 21 – The Decemberists/Typhoon

July 28 – Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros/Support Artist TBA

Aug. 4 – Thurston Moore/Kurt Vile

Aug. 11 – Bright Eyes/Support Artist TBA

Aug. 18 – Ghostland Observatory/Support Artist TBA

Aug. 25 – Lupe Fiasco/Support Artist TBA

(via)


I'm over the moon about this. Especially about Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros. And the Decemberists.


EEEP!


Well, the count down begins... only about six-ish more hours, and I'll be on a flight back home. West coast here I come!

2 comments:

Lindsey and Jared said...

Yay!!! I hope to see you while you're here :)

riss said...

Agh. Why are all the good ones while I'm in Europe?

Oh wait...I'll be in Europe...