Friday, May 20, 2011

If the World Ends Tomorrow

So apparently, the world is supposed to end tomorrow, and the CDC is telling us to prepare for a zombie apocalypse.

If the world ends tomorrow, I would certainly be most upset.

But on the other hand, I'm pretty happy with my life right now. And I don't think I have any regrets. I have the best friends on the planet a girl could ask for.

For example, last night, Jette and I were invited to go to the Pirates 4 midnight showing. It was spontaneous and fun. We left at 11, stopping on the way at Macey's to grab some snacks (where I embarrassed myself by talking to someone in the ward like we'd been introduced before. It was super awkward because he had no idea who I was, but I just pretended like we'd met before. It was easier than explaining that I just saw him from afar at church a few times and saw him in the ward menu. Insert sheepish Rebekah look here).

The movie was actually really good. None of that complicated twisting plot from second or third Pirate movies. It was a night full of laughter interlaced with bits of deep conversation; my favorite type of night.

The best part is, that's usually how every night is around here. We giggle and belly laugh, talk about some serious stuff, and then usually someone does something else super goofy, and we end up falling over laughing so hard. I haven't been to bed before 12 in a few weeks because talking to my room mates is just too much fun.

So, if the world ends tomorrow, I would be sad. (Because who wants to die a virgin right?)
But, I would die perfectly content with my life right now. I have basically everything a girl could ask for.


Happy Hunting!

No comments: