Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Night with the Koroney's

We happened to meet one of the coolest families ever yesterday!

Their life has been crazy amazing. The husband works for the government. And they've lived in all sorts of places. Like Cuba, Africa, and now Vienna.
Jenifer, the wife, went around the group of girls as we were eating and asked us what we wanted to be. I told her I wasn't sure. I would like to be a teacher and travel, but it's hard to fit that kind of life style with a family. But seeing her family in action definitely taught me that I can do that. You can have the dreams that you want but you have to try and pursue them. Having a family and traveling is totally a possiblity. I can teach at an international school. Or for the government. It doesn't matter. I can do it!

No comments: