Sunday, March 16, 2014

Short review of the week, and youth choir practice

This week was just good.

Tuesday I helped babysit the Bishop's twins

Wednesday I had "Korean class" with Oh Kyoung Mi, and she fed me lunch, which I always love.

Thursday I helped take the Bishop's twins to the doctor for some shots. During which they cried for about two minutes and then promptly fell asleep in the car on the way home. Is that normal? Aren't American babies always grumpy after getting shots?

Friday, Oh Kyoung Mi helped me get a Korean textbook so I can work on my grammar more effectively.

And Saturday was the best day of the week! I recorded this whole video about it, but my hair looks like a hot mess right now because it's in an awkward growing out stage, and I'm exhausted so I don't think it makes much sense. So instead, here is a lovely video of the youth choir practicing their song for stake conference next week.


No comments: