Wednesday, March 13, 2013

So much for resolutions...

Yesterday, I felt awful. It took every ounce of self-control I had to stay at work until 5.

When I finally came home. I curled up to watch something new on hulu. But there was nothing new.

That's when I turned on That Winter, the Wind Blows and broke the resolution I made not to watch any Korean dramas this semester.

Here are some justifications for the five episodes I watched yesterday:

1) My Korean always improves when I'm watching dramas. (Maybe I could accomplish this by spending more time talking to my Korean room mate in Korean... but she doesn't come with subtitles)

2) I was feeling sick ok?

3) This kid is adorable. I just want to adopt him. 


Ok, so maybe it wasn't such a good idea to get sucked in right before all my semester term papers are due.... But admit it, just looking at this promotional poster makes you wanna watch it too right? Especially when you find out she's blind, and running her dead father's company while he's a con man that owes a mobber 7.8 million won pretending to be her brother all the while falling in love with her...I never said it was a brilliant plot line ok?

No comments: