Thursday, January 31, 2013

To Quote

"It doesn't interest me what you do for a living, I want to know what you ache for. It doesn't interest me how old you are, I want to know if you are willing to risk looking like a fool for love, for your dreams, for the adventure of being alive. I want to know if you can live with failure, yours and mine. It doesn't interest me where you live or how rich you are, I want to know if you can get up after a night of grief and despair, weary and bruised to the bone, and be sweet to the ones you love. I want to know if you can be alone with yourself and truly like the company you keep in the empty moments of your life."

Jon Blais

via the wild and wily was of a brunette bombshell, which just might be one of my favorite blogs ever

1 comment:

Lindsey and Jared said...

Holy cow! I LOVE this. I hate the surface pleasantries...let's get down to the nitty-gritty ;)