Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dear Paul Mitchell, thanks for the mullet. NOT.

I would say I'm a pretty laid back person when it comes to hair.




Hair grows back.


A hair style isn't permanent.


Life will always go on, even if my dye job turned out a little spotty.




But last night was different.

I gave the hair stylist simple instructions.


Zooey Deschanel bangs are what I ask for every time I get my hair cut.



Last night, the stylist obviously didn't know what she was doing. As she cut my "fringe", my heart started to weep. And then as she cut the sides shorter and shorter, it took all I had to keep from really weeping.



I wanted so badly not to be a frumpy sister missionary. Do you suppose I should just make a little sign to put on my person that says:



"No it's not a mullet, just a bad hair cut."





The pained expression is no dramatization, I assure you.



No comments: