Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Let's Give 'Em Something to Talk About

This is it.
The summer of my 21st year.
If past summers in Provo are any indication, then this summer is going to be spectacular.

I'm all moved back into my old apartment with some of my very best friends. A summer of major growth is about to begin.

Here are some of my summer goals:

-Begin exercise routine
-Learn a song to play on the guitar
-Learn how to cook
-Learn how to ride a bike
-Keep up the German
-Go camping, preferably to Yellowstone or the Grand Canyon
-Camp out for the 4th of July parade in Provo
-Swim in the GSL
-Attend the rooftop concert series in Provo, and the Twilight concert series in Salt Lake
-Read more books, including but not limited to:
.Anna Karenina
.all the Harry Potter books
.The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
.Crime and Punishment
.The Hunger Games
.Agony and the Ecstasy
.Frankenstein
(do you have any more ideas?)

I'm excited.

This is my last college summer. I'm gonna go out with a bang. :0)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

come to Kristi's wedding!