Monday, February 14, 2011

Thoughts of Late

1) College is infinitely better than highschool.
In high school, I felt dowdy and out of place. The typical fish out of water syndrome. Not so at BYU. I'm not saying I'm popular, but for the first time in my life, I have more friends than I know what to do with. And they are the best friends any girl could ask for.

2) I'm going to embrace my romantic qualites.
I am a hopeless romantic. And on this day of St. Valentine, I've decided to embrace that fact and be as romantic as possible. It doesn't matter that I'm single. I'm going to be happy about super adorable stories like this, instead of depressed. Love is a beautiful thing. And when you think about it, most kids my age have had more single V-day's than coupled off. So really, the singles should just celebrate together with copious amounts of chocolate and a side of An Affair to Remember.

3) I keep having dreams that I'm hanging out with Nie Nie, and Cjane. This gives me cause to think that my blogging addiction needs to be toned down a bit. But then again, Mormon Mommy Blogging is also the topic for my big research paper in English... It's like I have no choice but to read blogs all day if I want to get a good grade. In fact, I could probably count this as research right now...

4) With two of my dearest friends recently engaged, I've been able to stumble upon what I want as far as rings and dresses go... I know it's strange, and probably unhealthy. But I can't help it. I love this ring (the top one) or this one.

5) Art+Fashion=Love (click here)

Well, ta ta darlings. Have a sweet Valentine's Day.

No comments: