Monday, February 21, 2011

Our Post today is brought to you by: "The Satorialist"

Those who know me well, know that I have these obsessive phases that I go through. When I was younger, they tended to lean towards the more nerdy; i.e. Lord of the Rings, Twilight, etc.

But lately, it's been all about blogs. Specifically, this one.

Last week, Scott Schumann (the man behind the camera), took this fantastic picture:
Since then, I have been craving to wear a tie. I became a woman obsessed. However, since I've moved in with five other girls, as opposed to the four boys I was used to growing up with, my life is a little lacking in the tie department. But luckily, I have good friends who let me borrow of their ties freely. And so, I totally wore a tie to church.

man, do i need to get me one of those... and i should also learn how to tie it....

ps. thank you for indulging in my narcissism... it shan't happen again.