Monday, June 14, 2010

Shopping

It's probably a good thing I don't have a car.
Ever since I returned from my grand European adventure, I've discovered I actually like shopping.
I've also discovered that I don't really have a wardrobe since I lost all that weight. So all my cute modest dresses were sold or given away.
I used to be able to go an entire semester without wearing the same outfit. And now? I usually wear the same skirt every other week.

I need to go shopping.
I think my next paycheck will be spent on a dress from this website.

Why are cute dresses so hard to come by?

That's it. I'm buying one.

1 comment:

kaitlin said...

before i even CLICKED on the link i hoped in my heart that it was the shabby apple website that you were talking about.

i support you purchasing one, they are so gorgeous.