Thursday, January 28, 2010

RIP Heater.

I turned on my heater fan last night. Naturally, because it's cold here. I was unpleasantly greeted by puffs of smoke. I immediately turned it off. But my room smelt like smoke for an hour before I finally caved and opened to window to air everything out. And the room became much colder than it had before.

So not only did my heater die, but now I was cold. And lonely since most of my roomies go to bed at the unheard of hour of nine o'clock.

I think I need a room mate. Most people who've lived with me know that I get hyper at night and like to talk before I sleep. Now I've resorted to huddling up around my heater at night and reading. But my little buddy died. So I have no more the comforting buzz of the little guy to lull me to sleep....

WANTED: non-crazy roomie to keep me company at night.

No comments: